Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm gonna die. And you can't stop it.

 A12 aka Faith  


- Dean's manning the flashlight again. And does such a wonderful job of it. *nods*

- Dean??!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

- We all know what's most important.

Dean: "You better take care of that car. Or, I swear, I'll haunt your ass."

The Impala, of course.

- Doctor: "We've done all we can."  What??? No!!! Save Dean!

- Dean's new number: 866-907-3235. 

- Man, Dean looks good in that hoodie.

- Cue Sam to the rescue. :)

- Oh look at that. Two empty seats on the aisle. How convenient.

- Dean: "Why? Why me? Out of all the sick people, why save me?"

So heartbreaking.

- Mrs. Rourke: "Why do you deserve to live more than my daughter?"

OK, lady, that doesn't help. Dean doesn't believe he's worth saving as it is. He doesn't need you saying thing like that.

- I think Dean should've told Layla what was going on. It would be easier for her to accept everything if she knew.

- Dean was running from the cops.

- That reaper smiling, funniest thing ever. lol

- Dean: "We did the right thing here, didn't we?"
Sam: "Of course we did."
Dean: "Didn't feel like it."

When it comes to doing the right thing, it seldom feels like it.

- Layla: "If you're gonna have faith, you can't just have it when the miracles happen. You have to have it when they don't."

That's kinda a definition of faith.

- Dean: "You know, I'm not much of the prayin' type. But I'm gonna pray for you.
Layla: "Well. There's a miracle right there."

- Twelve down, 117+ to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment