Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dude, you fugly

 A11 aka Scarecrow  


- Nooo!! What's with the compulsive putting on of a T-shirt, Dean?
That right there is why I don't like Jessica Alba. She made Alec put on a T-shirt. (lol Not really, no. I mean, I don't like her, but it's not because of that.)

- Dean: "He's given us an order."
Sam: "I don't care." Go, Sam. lol

Sam: "I don't understand the blind faith you have in the man. I mean, it's like you don't even question him."
Dean: "Yeah, it's called being a good son."

Dean doesn't question his dad. And that's what I hold against John. I mean, yes, obviously, it was a good thing that he taught his sons how to fight, but he conditioned Dean and practically stopped him from using his own head. If John says something, Dean just does it. No questions asked.

- Dean: "My name's John Bonham."
Scotty: "Isn't that the drummer for Led Zeppelin?"

LMAO. Dean's always using names of famous people and he always gets away with it. And now he came to the boonies (Emily's words, not mine) and a hick caught him in a lie.

- I'm sorry, but small towns creep me out.

- Run, Dean, run. And then run some more. :D

- Dean: "I'm proud of you, Sammy."

- Meg: "Sam, come with me to California."
Sam: "I can't. I'm sorry."
Meg: "Why not?"
Sam: "He's my family."

Awww. Just awww.

- Emily: "I don't understand. They're gonna kill us?"
Dean: "Sacrifice us. Which is, I don't know, classier, I guess?"

- Dean: "I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!"

It's not. Maybe if it was some other kind of pie... No, no. It's Dean. Definitely not worth it.

- Emily: "So, what's the plan?"
Dean: "I'm working on it."

Five (or so) hours later...

Emily: "You don't have a plan, do you?"
Dean: "I'm workin' on it."

Yeah, you do that, Dean. *pets him*

- Dean: "How'd you get here?"
Sam: "I, uh, I stole a car."

So, he's not such a goody two-size13-shoes. Huh.

- What's with all the screaming, auntie Stacy, uncle Harley? I thought that the good of the many outweighs the good of the one. So, less yelling and more classy sacrificing, please.

- Dean: "So, can I drop you off somewhere?"
Sam: "No, I think you're stuck with me."

Oh, they love each other so much. It warms my heart.

- I don't really like Meg's cell phone.

- Eleven down, 118+ to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment